Sunday, January 25, 2015

Minky, Minky, Minky

All the bullshit regarding the 2016 race is just that.  As I told the Bosslady this morning, I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two evils - by definition, the lesser is still an evil.  Scrooom all.
The only teams I would be tempted to vote FOR would be either Cruz/Jindal, Walker/Carson, or Palin/Bolton.  I would consider a mix-and-match from those 6 poly-tick-ians.  But no Romney, Bush, Christie, or Rubio need apply.  All have deal-breakers in their philosophies and platforms.

I bet I wind up doing a write-in in the next election.  And that's OK, because the excrement from Obozo's reign is going to hit the rotating air distribution system in 2018 with a vengeance; and I'd just as soon Shrillary or Fauxcahontas took the rap.  Y'all know it'll be uglier than a fat boy at a pizza buffet with the munchies....

Helluva time to be retired......

No comments: